In this current market place when HOA's are being non-renewed due to fire risk or too high of total insured value, we have a solution with our exclusive program with an A rated - Admitted carrier.
Community Association Insurance
- Primary General Liability limits to include $1M/$2M or $2M/$4M for primary
- Comprehensive property coverage agreed value, guaranteed and extended replacement cost (150%) options
- Insured status for property managers
- Board members and officers to be included as additional insureds, as well as coverage for off-site board meetings
- Hired and non-owned auto and garage-keepers legal liability options available
- Coverage extend to in-ground sprinkler systems and piping
- Directors & Officers Insurance
- Excess Liability up to $10M
equipment breakdown coverage with $250,000 spoilage included
Building Ordnance or Law
covers the cost to upgrade the property to meet the most up-to-date building codes after a covered loss
for swimming pools, hot tubs, temporary or seasonal structures
employee theft, forgery or alternation, theft of money and securities, computer and funds transfer fraud and social engineering fraud
Sprinkler Leakage caused by earthquakes included
Backup of Sewer and Drains
Coverage included for backups
mental anguish included in Bodily Injury
Cyber insurance generally covers your business' liability for a data breach involving sensitive customer information, such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, account numbers, driver's license numbers and health records.
offers protection you may not think you need. Managing employees can be tough, and just one lawsuit could shut down your business. This will help to protect against those costs.
In the challenging HOA Market in CA, we have solutions for hard to place accounts