As one of the leading Cyber Insurance companies in Irvine, we offer comprehensive cyber security insurance policies to help businesses protect themselves against the financial risks associated with cyber attacks and data breaches.
Our customized cyber liability Insurance policies can cover a wide range of expenses, including customer notification, credit monitoring, legal fees, and fines, that may arise after a breach. We understand that every business faces different risks and challenges, which is why we work closely with our clients to create tailored policies that suit their specific needs.
You may want to have this protection if your business handles:
∙ Customer payment, credit, or bank account information
∙ Medical information
∙ Social Security or driver's license numbers
∙ Customer names, email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses
At Bearstar Insurance, we believe that all businesses, regardless of size, need to have Cyber Security Insurance coverage in place. Small businesses are just as vulnerable to security threats as larger organizations, and it's crucial to have this protection if your business handles sensitive customer information. Retailers, healthcare organizations, and financial service providers are particularly attractive targets for cybercriminals, but cyber attacks can come from anyone, including former employees, vendors, or even a stolen laptop. That's why our Cyber Insurance Benefits can be a lifesaver for any business that needs to protect themselves from these types of risks.
Looking for cyber security insurance in Irvine? Contact us today to learn more about our cyber security insurance policy in Irvine, Orange County and how we can help protect your business. With Bearstar Insurance, you can rest assured that you'll have the coverage and support you need to keep your business safe from cyber threats.
A Key Part Of Your Cyber Security
We’ll protect you from the damage of a cyber attack.
First-Party vs. Third-Party Cyber Liability Insurance
The type of data breach insurance you need depends on the work your business does. Below are key things to keep in mind when considering which type of Cyber Liability Insurance to buy.
First-party response may cover
- Legal and forensic services to determine whether a breach occurred and to assist with regulatory compliance.
- Notification of affected customers and employees, including costs such as letter preparation and mailing.
- Customer credit and fraud monitoring services.
- Crisis management and public relations to educate your customers about the breach and rebuild your company's reputation.
- Good faith advertising.
- Business interruption expenses, such as costs for additional staff, rented or leased equipment, or use of third-party services.
- Cyber extortion reimbursement for credible threats to introduce malicious code, to pharm and phish customer systems, or to corrupt your computer system.
Third-party defense and liability may cover
- Judgments, civil awards, or settlements you're legally obligated to pay after a data breach.
- Electronic media liability, including infringement of copyright, domain name, trade name, service mark, or slogan on an intranet or Internet site.
- Potential coverage for employee privacy liability as well as network security and privacy liability.